Good to Know
Booking information for your stay at Jagdhof Holiday Apartments
Our apartments, suites and rooms are available for check-in on arrival day at 3 p.m. We ask that you check out of your accommodations on departure day by no later than 10 a.m., which will allow us time to clean for incoming guests.
You may park your vehicle on the parking spaces in our carport or in the underground garage (fee-based). We also have covered parking available for motorbikes.
All of our apartments and double rooms are equipped with high-quality wooden furniture. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, spacious bedrooms, balcony or terrace, free WiFi, room safe,… sales tax, electric (except for the penthouse apartment, which is metered), hot water, heating, room safe and bedclothes are included. Please bring your own toilet paper, kitchen- and table linens.
For your absolute holiday comfort, our house also offers these additional conveniences:
- Our own à la carte restaurant
- Wellness area at our partner Hotel Alpenwelt
- Sun terrace with recliners, sun umbrellas, tables, chairs,…
- Guest lounge
- Lobby, hotel bar
- Room for luggage storage and changing
- Bike cellar, ski room with boot dryer
- Fitness room
- Washing machine & dryer
- Internet terminal & WiFi
- Children’s playroom & playground
Our hotel is a non-smoking establishment. Please only smoke outdoors.
Select from the following options:
- Breakfast-roll delivery
- Breakfast buffet at our own Restaurant Jagdhof
- Half-board at our own Restaurant Jagdhof
- À la carte dining at our own Restaurant Jagdhof
- no board at all
Choose the meal plan that works best for you
Yet another bonus of staying at Jagdhof Holiday Apartments is the flexibility. Here with us, you never have to make complicated dining plans – Decide once you are here whether you prefer just breakfast-roll delivery, breakfast from the buffet, half-board or à la carte. You are also welcome to order dishes from our à la carte restaurant to enjoy in the comfort of your own apartment or room.
Additional charges – apartments/suites/rooms with breakfast only
- Adults: € 10.90 per person & day
- Children ages 13 and under: € 6.90 per person & day
Additional charges – apartments/suites/rooms with half-board
- Adults: € 25.90 per person & day
- Children ages 13 and under: € 16.90 per person & day
If you wish, we will be happy to deliver fresh breakfast rolls to your apartment from the local baker.
Breakfast or half-board including breakfast from the buffet
Get your day off to a nutritious start at our breakfast buffet:
- Wide selection of pastries, rolls, breads, whole-grain products
- Variety of sausages & cheeses
- Sweet & savory spreads
- Cereal bar
- Eggs “à la carte” prepared to your wishes
- Coffee selection
- Juice bar
- and more.
Half-board incl. 3-course dinner selection
In the evening, we serve you a 3-course dinner with a selection of main courses and side salad at Restaurant Jagdhof.
À la carte at our own restaurant
You also have the option of dining à la carte in our own restaurant. If you wish, you are welcome to take your dishes with you to enjoy in your own room or apartment.
Jagdhof Apartments are located right in the center of Flachau.
- Achterjet ski lift (700 m)
- Cross-country ski trail right by the house
- Bike paths runs right past our holiday apartments
- Bus stop next to the house
- Supermarket (600 m)
- Après-ski pubs (700 m)
In the summer months, Flachau offers a wide range of outdoor activities. When you stay 2 nights or longer, you also receive the free Flachau Summer Card and benefit from numerous all-inclusive extras.
A colorful playroom as well as a playground are available for our younger guests to enjoy:
- Playroom with giant Softplay center and ball pit, push cars, slides, climbing wall, children’s cinema,…
- In summer: playground with trampoline, go-carts, children’s bikes, giant bouncy castle, climbing tower etc.
- Road-train rides on our own road-train
- In winter: 10,000 m2 field to build snowmen, run & play, slide, have fun
Upon request, we are happy to provide cribs/cots and high chairs. At our own Restaurant Jagdhof, children can also order their own special kids’ meals.
You are welcome to use the washing machine and dryer (fee: € 5 per washing machine).
Unwind out on the sun terrace with recliners, sun umbrellas, tables, chairs and more.
The nearest stop for the hiking & ski buses is right next to our house.
All of our Jagdhof guests are welcome to use the ski & boot depot at the “Achterjet” lift for free.
Enjoy glorious moments of wellness at our partner Hotel Alpenwelt (ca. 60 m away) – free to our guests.
- 300 m2 modern world of wellness
- Finnish sauna (90°C)
- Soft sauna (60°C)
- Tepidarium (40°C)
- Infrared cabin (50°C)
- Steam bath
- Spa showers
- Quiet room
- Own sauna bar
Use of the fitness room at Hotel Alpenwelt is also free to guests.
An E Recharging Station is available in front of our house.
Pets are allowed here with us. For each pet we charge € 10 per day, food not included.
All of our accommodations are equipped with free WiFi. Also feel free to make use of our Internet terminal.
The local tourism tax is not included in our prices and is € 2.20 per night and person ages 15 and up.
Depends on the size of your apartment.
In order to guarantee your booking, we request a deposit (the precise amount of which we will provide in timely fashion). Please transfer the deposit to our bank account.
- IBAN: AT42 2040 4094 0717 0657
- BIC: SBGSAT2S
The remaining amount due should be paid in cash once you are here.
A booking is also a purchase contract. In the event of cancellation, delayed arrival or premature departure, you will incur cancellation fees. For this reason, we recommend purchasing cancellation insurance, such as is offered by Europäische Reiseversicherung.
All prices are in euro. Not liable for errors or inaccuracies. Subject to change.